Fluke 115 Field Technicians Digital Multimeter
R5,690.00 Ex VAT
- For electrical and electronic testing and troubleshooting in field service
- Ideal where reliability and dependability are required
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600V
Compact true-rms meter for field service technicians
The Fluke 115 technicians digital multimeter offers simple, one-handed operation to meet the needs of a wide variety of field service technicians. It measures true-rms voltage and current with 6000 count resolution, plus resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
The 115 DMM offers the users one-handed operation and a backlit display with large, easy-to-read digits.
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 600V
- Measures AC and DC current to 10A (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Include a holster with probe holders for easy storage and one-handed operation
- Large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas