Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
R6,690.00 Ex VAT
- A full-featured, precision multimeter for troubleshooting electrical and electronic systems
- Delivers accurate true-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
- Includes a built-in thermometer to measure temperature without having to carry a separate instrument
Product overview: Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 179 True-RMS DMM is the industry-standard troubleshooting tool for electrical and electronic systems.
With its precision, reliability, and ease of use, the Fluke 179 is the preferred solution for professional technicians around the world. It includes the features you need to troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic systems, plus a backlit digital display, analog bar graph, and built-in temperature measurements.
Works When You Need It, Where You Need It
You can trust the rugged reliable Fluke 179 to get the job done in all of the messy, loud, high energy, and high altitude places you work. Whether you need a multimeter for industrial troubleshooting or electrical and electronic system installation or maintenance, the Fluke 179 with its true-RMS capabilities can do the job. It is independently tested for safe use in CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V environments and backed by a lifetime warranty
Just One of Fluke’s Trusted Tools
Fluke builds the most trusted tools in the world, which means more than just the Fluke 179. If you work with HVAC equipment, work in the electrical installer’s and repairman’s world or need a small meter for small spaces, check out the full family of Fluke digital multimeters.
Other useful features:
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel
- Includes ergonomic case with integrated protective holster