Fluke 376 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex®
R10,490.00 Ex VAT
- iFlex® Flexible Current Probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Min, max, average and Inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Integrated low pass filter and state-of-the-art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary Inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft Carrying Case
Expand Your Measurement Range with Increased Flexibility
You can measure around awkward sized conductors with the Fluke 376 True RMS Clamp Meter with iFlex®, expanding your measurement range to 2500 A AC. With True RMS voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000 V and 1000 A in both AC and DC modes.
The Fluke 376 is the direct replacement for the Fluke 337 Clamp Meter.
EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV