KE2100 Time Domain Reflectometer
The line impedance is automatically measured by a keystroke, which guarantees precise results. The shortening factor (VF) is adjustable and the integrated cable database allows for adding and storing additional cable types. During a measurement, one or two cursors are available, which means that distances between two events can be easily measured.
The KE2100 is a compact and handy cable fault locator.
- AUTO mode for immediate use
- Can be used with all types of cables
- Maximum cable length up to 14 km
- Freeze function and display in meter/feet
- Symmetrical search signal
- Resolution up to 0.3 m
- High-resolution, graphic display
- Operates on 4 AA (LR6) batteries
- Sturdy ABS housing
- Saving measurements and data transfer via Bluetooth