KE7200 Ethernet Performance Tester
The KE7200 Ethernet Performance Tester is the ideal tool for commissioning tests, troubleshooting and documentation in networks with an outstanding price/performance ratio. Versatile functions, the large graphical display and intuitive operating enable the user to work efficiently. Long battery life and a rugged housing are the perfect conditions for daily use.
The KE7200 Ethernet Performance Tester is an easy-to-use tool that verifies and troubleshoots Ethernet cable installations, from essential copper wiring tests to active IP Ping. Advanced copper test capabilities include active TDR for cable length measurement and detection of split pairs even on jumpers (down to 2 meters). The KE7200 even shows multiple faults simultaneously.
- Wire-mapping and precise fault location
- Integrated cable database starting from 1 pair telephone
- Recognition of branches (Bridge Taps) – optional
- Measures cable lengths up to 150 m (TDR)
- Power over Ethernet test according to IEEE802.3af/at standard
- Tests LAN using static IP or DHCP up to 1 Gbit
- Test PoE
- List of active LAN devices and continuous ping test
- Master/Remote overvoltage protected up to 100 V AC
- Stores data and print out of test reports