Fluke Networks Electrical Contractor Telecom Tools
Contact us for more info
- Choose either Kit I with TS?30 Test Set or Kit II with Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe
- D814 industry standard punchdown tool for reliable terminations
- EverSharp 66/110 cut blade provides flexibility for different block and jack terminations
- Cable Stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable
- Use the Probe Pic to check for loose or damaged connections
- Cut and strip wire cleaner and faster with the Electricians D-Snips
- Connect to jacks for testing with the standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter
- A soft zippered pouch keeps your tools all in one convenient place
Fluke Networks? Electrical Contractor Telecom Kits are comprised of industry standard telecommunications tools and test equipment, in a durable cordura case. The kits are designed for technicians who install, test and troubleshoot phone and data lines.
Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit I includes a TS?30 Test Set w/ Angled Bed-of-Nails Cord, D814 Impact Tool, EverSharp 66/110 Cut Blade, Electrician?s D-Snips, Cable Stripper, Standard 4-Wire Modular Adapter and Probe Pic.
Electrical Contractor Telecom Kit II includes the same items but offers the Pro3000 Analog Tone & Probe in place of the TS30 Test Set.