Fluke 789 Process Meter, 24 V loop
R23,874.00 Ex VAT
- 20 mA dc current source/measure/simulate
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- DMM designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 61010 CAT III and 600 V CAT IV standards
- Fluke Connect® compatibility for wireless data logging (with IR3000FC module)
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA True RMS digital multimeter
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/max/average/hold/relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- Manual step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
- 24 V Loop power supply
- HART mode setting with loop power (adds 250 ohm resistor)
- Provides 1200 ohm drive capability on mA source
- Delivers 0.1% dc voltage accuracy and 0.05% dc current accuracy
- Includes 0% and 100% buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check
- Large dual display with enhanced two-level backlight brightness settings
Ideal for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications, this process meter is compatible with the Fluke Connect app, which enables compatibility technicians to wirelessly monitor, log, and share data from the field. Additionally, this tool can measure, source, and simulate mA.
This process meter doubles your troubleshooting power and is Fluke Connect-enabled
Ideal troubleshooting tool for electricians and instrumentation professionals, this process meter combines the functionality of a loop calibrator and the power of a digital multimeter. This instrument also comes supplied with the capabilities of Fluke Connect connectivity. Additionally, it comes equipped with a built-in selectable 250 Ω HART® resistor which eliminates the need to carry a separate resistor and large and bright display.
Comes equipped with a 24-Volt loop supply, which reduces the need to carry a separate power supply when doing offline transmitter testing. You can add an optional temperature measurement module and the wireless data logging capabilities of the Fluke Connect™ mobile app to log data wirelessly to your smartphone and review it from a remote location. So now process technicians can do a lot more while carrying a lot less.
- Electrical and instrumentation