Fluke-Networks-DSX-602 Network CableAnalyzer
Contact us for more info
SKU: DSX-600 INTL
The DSX-600 from Fluke Networks provides essential Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification featuring ten second test times and advanced user interface. Manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi with LinkWare? Live. Features legendary Fluke Networks reliability backed by worldwide support.
- Cat 6A and Class EA Copper Certification
- Includes Channel Measurement Adapters; Optional rugged Permanent Link Adapters with removable test plug available
- 10 second Cat 6A test time
- ProjX? Management System makes test setup fast and foolproof
- HDTDX and HDTDR diagnostics pinpoint fault location
- Integrates with LinkWare? Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Quickly and easily create professional custom PDF reports with LinkWare? PC.
Essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA
The DSX-602 CableAnalyzer? is the tool for essential certification of copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EA features speed, and reliability that makes you more efficient and productive ? you can see the results on the bottom line. No other tester will deliver as consistently as the DSX-602. Its gesture-based user interface allows your techs to spend less time interpreting screens and more time testing. 500 MHz frequency range certifies Cat 6A/Class EA cabling for 10 Gigabit Ethernet in just 10 seconds. Advanced diagnostics pinpoint the location of a failure. LinkWare? Live cloud-based service that lets you manage certification jobs anytime, anywhere, with anyone on any device.
With No Support, 1 Year Gold Maintenance