Major Tech MT350 Loop Impedance and PSC Tester
R4,450.00 Ex VAT
- Custom microprocessor controlled for highest accuracy and reliability
- Loop impedance of 2000? range measurement is carried out with low test current (15mA)
- Automatic Lock-Out if Test Resistor Overheats
- Direct readout of Prospective Short Circuit Current and Earth Fault Current
- Measures low loop impedance of 0.01?
- 3 LED’s for checking correct wiring status
- Safe voltage measurement function
- Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral at wiring socket
- Double injection rubber housing
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V
The MT350 is a handheld microprocessor controlled Loop Impedance and PSC Tester, which includes 3 loop impedance measuring ranges capable of measurements from any point in the installation for comprehensive testing of distribution systems. The MT350 gives a direct readout of PSC and earth fault current to a maximum of 20kA in 3 measuringranges. Other features include 3 LED?s for checking the correct wiring status of the circuit under test and the automatic lockout if the resistors overheat. The meter is?supplied in double injection rubber housing.