Metrel MI 2883 Energy Master
R42,300.00 Contact us for more info
- 3-voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 … 1000 Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V);
- 4-current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition and “on instrument“ range selection;
- Automatic Smart Clamp detection and Smart Clamp range selection;
- Compliance with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S;
- Complete power quality analysis according to EN 50160 including signalling and interharmonics;
- Support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the instrument) up to 32GB;
- Color-coded input terminals and terminal labels to suit your application region;
- Intuitive main menu and large icons that makes the equipment very easy to navigate and configure;
- Current clamp auto range selection;
- Powerful PC SW PowerView3 enables downloading, view, analysis of recorded data and professional report creation;
- Flexible clamps (without additional power supply) are included in the Euro set.
The Energy Master is a cost-effective 3-phase power quality analyser designed to help you with logging power quality giving you efficiency measurement. The main purpose is to help you understand where the real losses lie in order to fix power quality problems. The bright LCD display and intuitive menu helps speed your setup. The Energy Master is ideal fro long term power quality monitoring.
- PQA Competences: Power Quality Analyzing & Reporting
- IEC/EN 61000-4-15 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4: Testing and measurement techniques – Section 15: Flickermeter – Functional and design specifications
- IEC/EN 61000-4-30 Ed. 3.0 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-30: Testing and measurement techniques – Power quality measurement methods
- IEC/EN 61557-12 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC – Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures – Part 12: Power metering and monitoring devices (PMD)
- IEEE 1459-2010 IEEE Standard Definitions for the Measurement of Electric Power Quantities Under Sinusoidal, Nonsinusoidal, Balanced, or Unbalanced Conditions
- GOST 33073-2014 Electric energy. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Control and monitoring of electric power quality in the public power supply systems
- GOST R 54149: 2010 Electric energy. lectromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in the public power supply systems
- IEEE 519 Recommended Practice and Requirements for Harmonic Control in Electric Power Systems
- EN 50160 Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public distribution network
User Instrument safety
- IEC/EN 61000 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) series
- IEC/EN 61000-4-7 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-7: Testing and measurement techniques – General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measurements and instrumentation, for power supply systems and equipment connected thereto
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel?s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel?s instruments ? same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.