Fluke Networks MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier
Contact us for more info
- Revolutionary Interface ? graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support ? tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning ? locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection ? verifies today?s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Rugged Housing ? integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs
- Oversized Display ? large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet
Next-generation MicroScanner verifies voice/data/video cable and services with a revolutionary user interface.
Streamline verification testing
The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier presents a revolutionary change in voice, data, and video cable testing. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once ? graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device. What?s more, its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error. That makes high-quality installations more efficient than ever.
Rule out service problems fast
Today?s communications technicians have a lot more problems to deal with than just the cabling. They have to rule out a whole host of potential cable and service issues before determining the cause of a connection problem. Is there telephone voltage? What?s the polarity? Is there an Ethernet switch at the far end? Is PoE available? MicroScanner2 acknowledges this, giving technicians high power vision to verify today?s most common voice, data, and video services. That means faster, more comprehensive troubleshooting.