NetAlly EtherScope EXG-200-KIT-2PK
R286,900.00 Ex VAT
Wired & Wireless Network Auto Test
Multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyzer that enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks.
Includes AirMapper Survey App
EtherScope® nXG users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service. Simple to use, the AirMapper app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
Deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi and wired network infrastructure without the right tools can be daunting… and costly. The EtherScope nXG enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks.
- Test, verify, and troubleshoot NBASE-T, 10G, and Wi-Fi 5/6 networks with advanced Android-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardwareVerify up to 10G Ethernet link performance for critical servers, uplinks and key end devices
- Validate Wi-Fi network performance
- Empowers technicians in the field to assess and document complex network deployments with multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs
- Seamlessly consolidate and manage field test data via complimentary Link-Live Cloud Service
- Eliminate the need to purchase multiple testers, and the need to carry a fragile laptop PC or tablet.
- Android apps make the user’s workflow more efficient, by expanding the usage of the instrument beyond testing, allowing the user to check trouble tickets, run speed tests, configure networked devices, and complete other tasks with its smartphone-like features.
Wired & Wi-Fi Network Discovery, Mapping, Analysis & Security Audits
Instantly see what is on the network and where it is connected, by switch, slot and port number. Quickly investigate and locate “suspect” devices and identify problems associated with device misconfigurations.
– Discover network devices across multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs through four Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces upon power up.
– Powerful filter and sort function with automatic problem detection identifies issues such as:
– Duplicate IPs.
– Congested switch ports.
– Oversubscribed Wi-Fi channels/SSIDs.
– Security issues, such as unknown switches, access points with open authentication and unencrypted APs.
– Path Analysis shows the switch/router path to any connected device.
– Batch authorization workflow makes it easy to identify known vs. unknown devices, enabling “who’s on my network” auditing.
– Automatically discover and instantly map your wired and Wi-Fi networks in Link-Live; speeds troubleshooting and keeps network documentation up-to-date. Exports to Visio.”