R8,000.00 Ex VAT
Network Auto Test
- Test and Validate Network Connectivity in less than 10 seconds
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester diagnoses and tests Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch,
- DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
- Automated reporting to Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Proxy support
- Get immediate reports on your Smartphone
The LinkSprinter offers automated hardware tests for PoE, cable, VLAN, and link speed that would be difficult if not impossible for laptop or mobile phone to conduct. With the flexibility of adding Android Apps, it empowers the onsite team to get the network up and running quickly.
The LinkSprinter network tester provides network connectivity troubleshooting and identifies error problem domain in less than 10 seconds. Automated reporting to the included Link-Live Cloud Service Essentials ensures network connectivity status and path information is documented for every link.
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester
This network tester can become a Power Over Ethernet – PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port. The LinkSprinter Network Tester can even run without batteries on PoE.
Perform a switch test, which indicates switch name, model, slot, port and VLAN you are connected to using CDP/LLDP/EDP. Know your available speed and duplex settings.
Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, troubleshooting DNS, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
Verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device.
Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Verify DNS server lookup and application port connectivity