Fluke Networks TS52 PRO Test Set w/ ABN
Contact us for more info
- Display?backlit LCD and glow-in-the-the dark keypad
- DataSafe Pro?superior high-impedance monitoring, lockout and override, making you completely safe in any mode
- DropSafe?passes 20-foot drop test
- DSL/POTS Filtering Technology?allows technicians to clip on a live DSL line to test POTS service without downing or disrupting data service
- RainSafe?designed for use in rain conditions.
- 2-way hands-free speakerphone?for true hands-free conversation
- Test Functions
– Data indication?warns when data is present.
– Voltage indication?troubleshooting feature to identify potential line problems
– Current (mA) indication?verifies sufficient line current
– Caller-ID?verifies service is functional
– DTMF Digit Grabbing?isolate faulty customer premise equipment
Fluke Networks? new TS52 PRO Test Set features the latest in test set technology. Designed with a superior, radiant liquid crystal display (LCD) user interface, it allows you to see what cannot be heard in any outside plant environment.
The back lit LCD and phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) keypad brings light to even the darkest of work environments, providing perfect line diagnostic clarity.
The TS52 PRO Test Set is also equipped with 2-way speakerphone and DataSafe? Pro data protection technology featuring superior high-impedance monitoring, Data Lockout and Lockout Override, making you completely safe.